An automatic dust pan inlet for your existing central vacuum system, or new construction, with common installation fittings. Allows the sweeping up of dry debris messes right into your central vacuum system with a quick press of the toe switch. Typically mounted under a cabinet kick space and tubed over to existing central vacuum system tubing. Or mount it wherever you need this automatic dustpan capability - entry way, bathroom, etc. Likely to require additional tubing for installation, as dictated by your current system and proximity to existing system tubing, but the included elbows and Y will be most of what is needed. This simulated antique copper unit has an antique copper finish face plate that will show from under your cabinet kickspace. Includes vacpan, 90 Short Elbow, (2) 90 Sweep Elbows, and a 90 TY.
Features & Highlights
- An automatic dustpan for your existing or new construction central vacuum system.
- Easily sweep away dry debris with a touch of the toe switch.
- Included common fittings - elbows and Y - provide most of the fittings required for installation. Additional straight tubing and other elbows will likely be necessary based upon installation site's proximity to your existing system's tubing.
- Includes vacpan, 90 Short Elbow, (2) 90 Sweep Elbows, and a 90 TY.
- Retrofit requires re-tubing of an existing vacuum system - experienced/skilled DIYer or professional level installation.
|Color:||Simulated Antique Copper|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CVC,Inc, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.